Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I'm Beau! I'm excited to be start my blog because there are a lot of things that I need to say, show you and get your opinions about.  But before I begin, here's a little about me and how all this came to be.



When I turned 8 years old, I told my parents that I wanted to own my business.  Instead of a birthday party with gifts, I asked and pleaded for my own ice cream cart.  After continuously pleading and nagging, they gave in and bought my first cart. We decorated my cart with ice cream stickers and we filled it with ice cream from our vendor in Atlanta. My mom began to call the Lil’ Ice Cream Dude because I was little and cool.  I then asked my parents to help me find work.  We got my business license and I was on my way.  That was the summer of 2012.  I only had three jobs, but I was finally in business for myself. I made $308 in one of those jobs.  It was no turning back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment