Friday, July 18, 2014

The Popsicle is Revealed!

She's Here! The Ice Cream Dream Machine is Here!

Yesterday was final chapter in the Popsicle Project.  She has been delivered, wrapped and is serving up happiness everywhere she goes. I couldn't wait to show the world the her new graphics, tires, freezer, air conditioner, and sign boards.
The Popsicle! Yay!!
Recap of the Day's Events

A big part of the Popsicle Reveal and most crowdfunding campaigns is the distribution of the perks for the people who contribute.  My crowd funding campaign on was located on Indiegogo.com.  Some of the first people to support me were three ladies from my school. Mrs. Michele Cummings, Mrs. Sharon Casola, and Mrs. Angie Johnson.  I delivered the perks to them personally.
Mrs. Cummings approves of her shirt and fan!  I love my school.
Before going to the The Popsicle Reveal, I delivered Popsicle heaven to the ladies at the 2014 ACS Cheerleading Camp.  I made two trips and I had a blast both times.






Cheerleaders are always so happy!
Great choice on the ice cream
Thanks to Mrs. Bennett for inviting me again this year. 

After leaving the ACS cheerlading camp, we headed over to Ashford Bed and Breakfast in Watkinsville Ga. This B&B is so awesome.  (Please follow this link to learn more about how this is an awesome place to host an event: http://ambedandbreakfast.com/).  We set up the Popsicle and Popsicle Perks under the tent and waited for people to come and her.  I was super excited.  I was so excited that I offered everyone samples of the items I sell.  I got a lot of great tips. Please see the pics below of the people looking at the Popsicle and tasting my cool popsicles and ice cream pops.






In between serving ice cream and giving tours of the Popsicle, I tried my dunk the owner, Dave Shearon in a water tank, ate some great food by Taziki's, listened to some great music by the Red Oak String Band, and met some old Chamber friends from the past year.  It was an awesome time.

Thanking Those Who Made the Popsicle a Reality
Of course this evening gave me a chance to thank all of the people have supported the me and my dream.  Several of these people showed up.  Please see them in the pictures below.  I also include some pictures of the Sign Bros staff who wrapped the trailer.

Mr. Greg Shumate of Brand Mortgage

Ms. Michele and the ladies of Peach State Federal Credit Union


Doc, Mr. Shumate and Ms. Tammy and Ms. Georgiana


Jason and Josh of Towable Tailgates

Mr. Justin, Brantley, and the staff who helped designed and wrap the Popsicle! Great work guys!

I could go on and on about the Popsicle, but I think I have taken up enough of your time.  Please look for me and the Popsicle around town! Remember #happinessisicecream and You're the Coolest!

Beau


No comments:

Post a Comment