Monday, July 7, 2014

Ice Cream, Fireworks and Family - Coolest Things About Being an American!

Hello everyone. This weekend was a blast.  My family and I worked so hard at the Fireworks at Georgia Square Mall, that we barely took any pictures.  We had over 33 flavors of novelty ice cream.  The best sellers were the Turbo Red White and Blue Rocket, the Firecracker, Jr., the Push-up, the Orange Creamsicle, the Ice Cream Sandwich, and the Sundae Waffle Cone.  We meet so many wonderful people including Mr. Frankie.  He is the owner of Fast Frankie's Lemonade.  He gave me some awesome advice on how to never give up on doing what I love, selling ice cream!!!  So many people were smiling when they saw us with ice cream.  #happinessisicecream!

After leaving the fireworks, we went to Covington to spend time with me family.  We were celebrating my Baby Eli's first birthday.  He is so cute and funny.  He didn't smash his cake.  He just kept looking at it.  He was  so cute and funny.  Can't wait until he's old enough to sell ice cream!  So many of my cousins, aunts and uncles came to Baby Eli's birthday that it felt like a family reunion.  My dad even tried to grill.  My uncle Zay is the coolest griller every.  He can cook anything on the grill, event fish! Everything was delicious.

I think family and fireworks is what being American is all about.  I also think that being able to own my own business at 10 years old can only happen in America! #proudtobeanAmerican!

Finally got a chance for mom to snap a photo at the end of the day.  I'm a little tired and sweaty but I had a blast.  The Fireworks were the coolest!!

"Everything is awesome! Everything is great when you'r part of a team."  My family, Sam, Malia, Connie, Rock (my brother) and Grandma! Mom and dad are taking pictures!

Frankie, of Fast Frankie's Lemonade, gave me some great advice on how to keep on keeping on!


Dad is now a master griller (sort of)!

Celebrating Baby Eli's birthday with great food, family and friends! The coolest weekend ever!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment