Monday, July 14, 2014

Family & Friends Day at New Grove

The New Grove Baptist Church Family...

...knows how to have fun,  Yesterday, Sunday July 13th was Pastor Washington's 40th marriage anniversary to Mrs. Washington.  And it was also Family & Friends Day at New Grove.  This my Church and I was really excited about bringing the Popsicle to celebration.  The day began with an awesome church service that included our great Mime Team and the outstanding reunion choir.  I prayed, clapped my hands and had an awesome time with my family and church family.  Make sure you join us for July 26th Youth Day Service. It's gonna be great!

My family and I just after service.  We had a great time worshiping together with our New Grove family!

After service we went outside to start serving up happiness! I am so grateful for this opportunity to not only bring the Popsicle to New Grove, but this is also a fundraiser for the NGBC Educational and Community Services, Inc.  It feels good to give back especially to your church!
She knows exactly what she wants! 



Making your friends smile is a great feeling!

So many choices!
Pastor Washington is the Coolest!


No comments:

Post a Comment