Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Athens is the Coolest and Cleanest City Ever!

Today I worked the Athens Clarke County Solid Waste Department.  I had a great time.  I saw garden followers made of recycled soda pop cans and I saw a large compost maker.  I also got to meet a lot of nice people and hard workers.  I also go a chance to meet Binny, the Mascot for the Athens Clarke County Recycling Division.  I didn't know that there were so many people who worked to help keep our city clean. There is the Collection Division, the Landfill, the Recycling Division and the Trees and Limbs.  I got a chance to see all the different types of cool trucks they drive.  Ms. Suki Janssen invited me to come and share my ice cream with all these workers.  They were awesome.  The people of Athens are so luck to have these men and women working so hard to keep our city the cleanest.  They are the COOLEST!

Binny is so cool and his hair is made possible by all the people who recycle.  

Coolest collectors ever!

People of all ages love ice cream and they recycle!

I would love to ride with these guys!


Thanks Ms. Suki for inviting me and for being the coolest boss lady ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment